In their new book, MBA Admission for Smarties, MBA admissions experts Linda Abraham and Judy Gruen present a comprehensive, practical approach to gaining acceptance at top business schools. Abraham and Gruen show applicants how to develop a successful, purpose-driven strategy and then implement it through the application process.
|Hi, if you have a deadline to meet — and who doesn’t — we want to help you. We’ve prepared lots of resources for you right here, but if you need a quote or want to speak with us, just let us know. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or 310-815-9553.|
|Linda Abraham||Judy Gruen|
- Book Factoids
- About Linda Abraham, author
- About Judy Gruen, author
- About Accepted.com
- Press Release
- In the News:Reviews, Interviews, and Mentions
- Title: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
- Authors: Linda Abraham and Judy Gruen
- Book website: http://www.mbadmissionforsmarties.com
- Formats: 192 pages, 6” x 9” softback: $15.97. also available in Kindle.
- Publication Date: Amazon release: November 28, 2011. Kindle release:
- ISBN: 1466294981 and 978-1466294981
- Sample Chapter
Linda Abraham is the founder and president of Accepted.com, the premier MBA admissions consultancy. She is also the co-founder, first president, and current vice-president of the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants. Since 1994, Linda has advised thousands of clients applying to top MBA programs. Her expert personal coaching and editing, as well as the concrete, cogent admission tips she has written on the Accepted.com Admissions blog and in more than a dozen grad school admissions ebooks, have benefitted countless applicants. As a leading expert in grad school admissions consulting, Linda has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Sunday Times of London, MBA Podcaster, Beat the GMAT, GMAT Club, Poets and Quants, and other media outlets and web sites.
Judy Gruen joined Accepted.com as an editor in 1996, bringing broad experience in corporate communications, health care public relations, journalism and essay writing to her work with clients. Together with Linda Abraham, she has co-authored two Accepted.com ebooks: MBA Letters of Recommendation That Rock and Law School Letters of Recommendation That Rock. Judy’s essays on topics both serious and humorous have appeared in dozens of major media outlets and have been anthologized in several books. She is also the author of several award-winning humor books, including The Women’s Daily Irony Supplement.
- Guided clients to acceptances at 450+ programs since 1994
- On the web since 1996.
- Pioneered the use of chats in admission starting in 1999.
- Hosted 293 chats, almost all with admissions directors from schools including Chicago, Columbia, Cornell, Duke, Haas, INSEAD, Kellogg, London Business School, MIT Sloan, Ross, Tuck, Wharton, Yale
- 13 consultants around the world;
- Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA
- Largest member in AIGAC.
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.